To Our Valued Customers:
Runyon & Sons Roofing number one goal through the Covid-19 Pandemic is the health and safety of our employees and our valued customers. We have and will continue to take all precautions to protect you and our staff. During this time, I want to assure you that Runyon & Sons Roofing will be OPEN and continue to operate and service you to the absolute best of our ability. We have implemented the following protocols for all of our employees:
- Employees are taking their temperature at home prior to coming into the office and have been instructed to stay home if they have a fever or any other Covid19 symptoms.
- All employees have been instructed to thoroughly wash their hands with soap and water when possible or to use hand sanitizer if soap and water are unavailable.
- Employees have been instructed to maintain a distance of at least six feet from any other individual.
- All of our sales staff and the majority of our office staff have been instructed to work remotely during this time. Staggered office time slots have been assigned to these individuals to ensure that no more than 1-3 people are in the office at any time.
- All vehicles have been sanitized and employees have been instructed to spray down their vehicles at the end of each day with an approved cleaner.
While we still believe that a personal touch is important, during this time we are stressing the use Telephones and Technology as much as possible. Our estimating team can use interactive web meetings, drone inspections, and e-signature programs to help eliminate as much “avoidable” interaction as possible.
Thank you for all you do. We appreciate your business, loyalty, and friendship. Every day that goes by means we are one step closer to this being behind us.
Stay healthy, Stay Safe, and Stay Positive!!!