Why an in house training facility you may ask?
Just like all major industries, the roofing trade continues to make great strides in terms of technology and procedure to ensure that new roofs will last longer and be more effective in ever changing weather conditions. However, these new practices must be taught and practiced to be relevant. Our indoor training area ensures that we remain at the pinnacle of the roofing industry for installation and best practices, without utilizing customer properties as a test lab.
And here is the proof that training does pay off…
- CertainTeed 5-Star Select Shingle Master
- Most registered CertainTeed 5-Star warranties in Ohio 2012 & 2013
- GAF Master Elite Certified Contractor
- GAF Presidents Club Award Winner
- 10X GAF Triple Excellence Award Winner (Only 2 in the US)
- Certified Contractors Network Rookie of the Year Contractor Award
- A+ Rating with the BBB
- BBB Torch Award
- A Rating with Angie’s List
- Angie’s list Super Service Provider
Our strategic teaching courses allow our crews to develop the skills necessary, in a controlled environment.
The key skills learned translate into a much better experience for our customers for the following reasons:
- They are not paying for “on the job training”
- Our crews maintain the most up to date techniques and methodologies
- Best practices equal more value and long term roof performance