Are you experiencing a leak due to ice build up on your roof? Or perhaps you are concerned that if you do not take action soon, you will start to see that dreaded bubbling on your ceiling? Fear not, we can help you with either of these situations! RSR utilizes high temperature, low pressure steam removal units to melt away ice dams without the risk of damaging the roof by using high pressure systems or axes…yes, some people actually use axes! How does the service work?
- Our crews will need the use of a water source and also an electrical connection to run the Arctic Steamer.
- We can normally clear about 10Ft. of gutter per hour.
- Typical jobs last about 1-4 Hrs.
- By clearing the entire gutter, the repair lasts much longer than if we were simply chipping channels into the ice block.
- RSR has a fleet of 3 Arctic Steamers to accommodate many customers.
Below you will see the differences between steam ice removal and high pressure ice removal. THEY ARE VERY DIFFERENT!!
Hourly Rates are as follows:
$300 for the first hour service (Includes set-up time)
$175 for each additional hour after