The RSR team is in search of 1 or 2 highly motivated sales consultants!
Immediate opening. Runyon & Sons Roofing (Mentor), an established and growing contracting company is now accepting applications to join our sales team. We are known in the community as a company, with the highest standards of work and an undisputed reputation for customer service. Since 1962 our success has been built upon our quality products, expert installation and most importantly a team of committed and successful Sales Consultants. No experience needed – we will train the right individual. Excellent training and support team. Owner who is committed to your success
About our Company
Runyon & Sons employs about 50 skilled craftsmen as well as a full time office staff and sales team. Our crews specialize in residential and commercial roofing and we have four full time repair crews for your year round emergency needs. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured and are compliant with all Workers’ Compensation laws in the state of Ohio. We are proud to be one of the few GAF Master Elite & Certainteed Select Shingle Master Contractor’s in the United States as well as the 2003 recipient of the prestigious BBB Torch Award for Businesses of Integrity.
As a salesperson, you will be offering the following premium products:
• Shingle, Slate and metal roofs.
• Commercial roofs.
Your job is to meet with the homeowners, evaluate their needs, recommend solutions, measure the job and provide the customer with a price using our quoting system. We demand that our customers receive the highest level of service, integrity and value. If you share these standards and want to work for a company that appreciates your hard work and effort, contact us ASAP.
ATTRIBUTES NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
• Customer focused.
• Coachable – trainable.
• Competitive and ambitious.
• Results oriented – goal driven.
• Able to relate to different personality styles.
• Responsible and accountable for their results.
• Willing to do “whatever it takes” to be successful.
• Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Able to “do whatever it takes” to achieve sales goals.
• Works successfully without requiring close supervision.
• A proven track record for producing results.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Income of 65K or more for the past 2 years a plus.
• Computer skills – MS Office, database management, etc.
• Able to pass a drug screening and background check.
• Our commissioned salespeople earn a minimum of 60K a year.
• Paid training.
• Benefits package.
• Commissions paid BI-weekly.
• Bonus program.
To arrange a confidential interview send your resume along with a cover letter (MS Word or PDF) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All resumes will be personally reviewed by the owner.